Thank you, your application form for the MTI scheme 2016 has been submitted.
Please do not enquire as to the process of your application. All applicants who have submitted COMPLETE applications which fulfil all of the MTI criteria will be informed about the outcome of their assessment in due course.
Please ensure that you also submit the following documents to MTI@rcog.org.uk
- Scanned copy of your Assessment of Training Letter from RCOG Examinations Department (for any enquiries email email@example.com)
- Scanned copy of IELTS (Academic version) test
- Scanned copy of your passport
- Ensure that your two referees complete and submit online references
- Ensure that your Head of Department completes the HoD form and emails a copy directly to MTI@rcog.org.uk the form should be submitted directly from your Head of Department’s email address otherwise this form will not be accepted.
- Ensure that you print a copy of the Interview Form and ask for your IRC (International Representative Committee) Chair to conduct and interview with you during which he/she completes this form. The form should be emailed directly by the Chair to MTI@rcog.org.uk once complete. The form should be emailed from the Chair’s (or their secretary’s) email address or this form will not be accepted.
All of the above documents must be received by the RCOG by 31 January 2016.
Any incomplete applications we hold after this date will not be assessed.