Ensuring doctors are supported to deliver the highest levels of care
An overwhelming majority of those working in O&G find it a stimulating and rewarding career. However, we understand that it can sometimes come with its challenges. Supporting the O&G workforce and ensuring doctors are equipped and supported to deliver the highest levels of care to women and girls is a key strategic priority for the RCOG.
This toolkit contains a wealth of resource within 8 modules, which are designed to be user-centred.
It includes tools to:
- support the development of positive workplace culture
- support you when you encounter poor workplace behaviours
- strengthen your skills and confidence in 'speaking up'
- promote an understanding of what poor workplace behaviour looks like and its impact on individuals, teams, organisations and importantly our patients.
Read more and find useful resources
Support available from the RCOG includes:
- Guidance on responding to complaints and disputes
- A confidential Peer to Peer Support Service
- An Expert Opinion Service including options for managing practice and conduct issues
- Guidance on job planning
- Return to Work Toolkit
- Workplace Behaviour Toolkit
- A network of Workplace Behaviour Champions