Skip to main content

Support available from other sources

If you are experiencing difficulties at work or in your personal life it is often advisable to seek help from your own GP, especially if you are exhibiting signs of stress/depression/sleeping pattern disturbance. Your GP will offer sensible advice about managing these issues and also be a good source of advice about the benefit of time off work. Doctors needing support can also contact their medical defence organisation, NHS Occupational Health Services, postgraduate deanery or local medical committee.


Other useful resources


Other useful contacts