The RCOG Conference Office recognises that our customers have the right to expect a fair, efficient and polite service which meets their needs. We value and welcome all feedback from customers. This page sets out our customer care charter.
Who we are and what we do
The Conference Office is responsible for organising of over 70 postgraduate meetings, courses and conferences a year. We also franchise our courses so they can be run locally in hospitals around the UK and overseas.
What to expect when contacting us
When you contact us we will do the following:
- Deal with your query in a fair, efficient and polite manner
- Have staff available to answer your call to our main number between 10am and 4pm Monday to Friday at the minimum – if you leave a message outside working hours, we will return it the next working day.
- Aim to respond to emails sent to email@example.com within 1 working day
- Aim to respond to general enquiry letters within 7 working days
What to expect when attending one of our events
When you attend any of our events we will do the following:
Before the event
- Send you an email confirmation and receipt within 3 working days if you book online
- Send you an email confirmation and receipt within 5 working days if you book by post, fax or over the phone
- Upload any presentations we have received in advance of the meeting onto our website My account > My courses, exams & events for delegates to view 7 days before the event
During the event
- Ensure a member of the Conference Office team is available at the conference registration desk during every scheduled break to respond to any queries
- Do our best to ensure that our speakers make you aware of their conflicts of interests at the beginning of their talk
After the event
- Where possible, upload remaining presentations to the website My account > My courses, exams & events for delegates to view within 2 working days of the end of the conference
- Send an attendance certificate out by email within 1 working week of the end of the conference
What you should do if you want to give us feedback on a specific event
We really value your feedback and are very keen to hear about your ideas for ways we can improve or areas in which we have done well. You can give feedback by:
- Completing a comment card at the event
- Submitting your comment online through the link sent to you by email or available on our website in My account > My courses, exams & events
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Speak to a member of the Conference Office at the event
- Call the Conference Office on +44 20 7772 6245
If you’d like us to respond to your suggestions or comments, please include your name and contact details.
What we do with your feedback
- We pass all of the feedback we receive to the clinical organiser of the event
- We pass all catering feedback to the College’s Director of Operations and the Catering Manager
- We regularly review issues that arise from feedback so we can improve our service to you
If you’re not happy with our service
Please let us know immediately by writing to, phoning, faxing or emailing the person you’ve been dealing with or the Conference Office.
Tell us if the person you’re dealing with is unable to resolve your problem and ask how you can take it up with his/her manager. If you’ve followed this procedure and are still unhappy, you can make a formal complaint to the Director of Meetings.