Copy and paste the content of this page into an email and send it to all your registered delegates 2-3 weeks before the event date.
Thank you for registering to attend the Basic Practical Skills Course (BPS) taking place on [DATE], at [LOCATION].
As part of this course, the RCOG has introduced eLearning tutorials and assessments that are now a perquisite to successfully completing the BPS course and receiving your certificate of attendance.
To access the tutorials:
- Visit https://stratog.rcog.org.uk/
- If you have RCOG login credentials, please Sign In using your registered Email Address and Password
- Click on Technical skills
- Scroll to down to Basic Practical Skills eLearning
If you DO NOT have RCOG login credentials, please visit https://stratog.rcog.org.uk/ and click Register for StratOG at the top right and follow the instructions to enter your details to receive an email with your login password.
Please complete the following tutorials and assessments
- Consent in the General Principles module - https://stratog.rcog.org.uk/tutorial/general-principles/consent-5814
- Instrumental Delivery in the Obstetrics module - https://stratog.rcog.org.uk/tutorial/obstetrics/instrumental-delivery-5810
- Fetal Blood Sampling in the Obstetrics module - https://stratog.rcog.org.uk/tutorial/obstetrics/fetal-blood-sampling-5811
- Electronic fetal monitoring in the Obstetrics module – https://stratog.rcog.org.uk/tutorial/obstetrics/electronic-fetal-monitoring-6344
- Electrosurgery in General principles module - https://stratog.rcog.org.uk/tutorial/general-principles/electrosurgery-6040
- Surgical Scrubbing in General principles module - https://stratog.rcog.org.uk/tutorial/general-principles/surgical-scrubbing-6064
- Instruments in General principles module - https://stratog.rcog.org.uk/tutorial/general-principles/instruments-6744
- Surgical positioning in General principles module - https://stratog.rcog.org.uk/tutorial/general-principles/surgical-positioning-6755
- Suture and needles in General principles module - https://stratog.rcog.org.uk/tutorial/general-principles/suture-and-needles-6758
- Anterior abdominal wall in the Gynaecology module - https://stratog.rcog.org.uk/tutorial/gynaecology/anterior-abdominal-wall-6541
You will be required to present us with a certificate of completion of the tutorials and assessments. The certificate of completion is available to access by clicking on learning history (a link to your 'learning history' is located in a grey box at the top-right of the page in each tutorial).
Please complete all tutorials, including the assessments, and print off a certificate of completion BEFORE attending the 2-day course. The certificate of completion is available by viewing your 'learning history' (a link to your 'learning history' is located in a grey box at the top-right of the page in each tutorial). You will be required to hand in your certificate of completion before you can participate.
Do not hesitate to contact StratOG on email@example.com, should you encounter any problems.
Should you need any assistance with the e-tutorials please read these guidance notes, BPS e-tutorials guidance notes.