Wednesday 29 September 2021
Join renowned global experts for this free on-demand webinar for an interactive exploration of the 4D’s in delayed second stage.
Delay in the second stage of labour is one of the most challenging times, not just for the women, but also for clinicians and midwives. There are many situations when a decision must be made using quick thinking.
We will discuss common dilemmas, explore the latest evidence/studies for best practice to aid in decision-making, and discuss the impact of our decisions.
Why you should attend
- Understand commonly faced dilemmas in clinical scenarios involving delayed second stage
- Increase your awareness, knowledge and safety of evidence based tools to aid decision making
- Learn from the experience of experts and understand the rationale behind recommendations of the NICE guideline and other evidences
- Hear latest developments in the field
- Interactive Q&A sessions with experts
Who should attend the webinar
- Obstetricians and gynaecologists
- Consultants and trainees
- Obstetric anaesthetists
View Digital Programme
Register to attend this webinar here