Wednesday 20 October 2021
Menopause is one of the most important milestones in a women’s life, with more and more women seeking specialist opinion on this and possible treatment.
It is important for all gynaecologists and other healthcare professionals to:
- be aware of the varying aspects of menopause
- know the benefits and risks associated with use of all types of menopause treatment options including alternatives
- understand the key factors in the counselling of women
- be updated regarding the different routes and regimens of hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
Why you should attend?
- Understand the rationale behind recommendations of the NICE menopause guideline
- Live interactive Q&A session with experts
- Key points in counselling regarding risks and benefits of HRT and alternatives
- Increase your awareness, knowledge and safety of available HRT types and the criteria for their individualised use.
Who should attend the webinar?
- Obstetricians and gynaecologists (consultants and trainees)
- Clinical nurse specialists
- Sexual health specialists
- General practitioners
- All other relevant health care professionals
- Service users