Registration fees (inclusive of credit card charges)
See here for further details of registration types
* Anyone practising in band B and band C countries below is eligible for the Low Resource Countries delegate rate. This rate is not open to anyone resident in band A countries and you are not eligible if you are originally from one of these countries but now living, practising or studying in a band A country. Find out more and a list of countries here.
What is included in the registration?
Congress full registration includes:
- Access to all scientific sessions and exhibition hall for all three days at the 2020 RCOG World Congress
- Access to exhibition and poster area
- Lunch and refreshments
- Access to Congress materials including Congress app
- Entry to the Welcome Reception, Wednesday 25 March 2020
- Entry to the Opening Ceremony and Drinks Reception, Thursday 26 March 2020.
- CPD credits for full attendance
Terms and Conditions
- Registrations are confirmed only upon receipt of payment.
- Registration fee applies as per the date of payment.
- If the payment is made within 10 days to the event date, a proof of payment or a credit card/letter of guarantee will be required.
- Should your payment not be received 10 days prior to the event, RCOG reserves the right to cancel your pre-registration.
Cancellation and Refunds
- Any cancellations and request for refunds must be received in writing by the Congress Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org). It is the responsibility of the delegate to ensure that the Congress Secretariat has received the written cancellation.
- On or before 12 January 2020 – Full refund less an administrative fee of USD 75.00
- After 12 January 2020 - We regret that no refund can be made after this time, although name substitutions can be made at any time up to 27 February 2020.
- No refunds will be given for non-attendance.
- In the unlikely event the Congress is cancelled by the RCOG, we regret we are unable to refund any delegate travel and/or accommodation costs that have already been incurred by the delegate, or any administration charges relating to cancellation of travel tickets or accommodation.
Letter of Invitation for Visas
Delegates who require a letter of invitation to attend the Congress should write to the Congress Secretariat. Please note that a letter of invitation should not be considered as an official invitation covering fees and other expenses. Letters of invitation will only be issued upon receipt of a registration form and full payment.
Letters of invitation can ONLY be issued to delegates attending the Scientific Congress; not accompanying persons.