- Abstract title: The title has a maximum word limit of 12 words and must be brief, informative and concise
- Special symbols and formatting should be used sparingly
- Tables and images cannot be included in your abstract
- Authors: Please enter your name and ALL your colleagues' authors in the order and the form you wish them to appear in the final programme in the order in which you wish them to appear in the printed text. Names omitted here will NOT be printed in the author index or the final programme. Please note that only named authors are permitted to present
- Maximum number of words: The abstract text should have a minimum of 250 words and maximum of 400 words only
- Please use the paragraph titles below in your abstract. Please do not use variations on these headings so that we can standardise the abstracts
For original research please include the following headings:
- Objective: State the primary objective of the paper and the major hypothesis tested or research question posed
- Design: Describe the design of the study and the rationale for the procedures adopted.
- Method: Describe how participants were selected and the number of participants (if documentary data used, state how these were selected), materials employed (if appropriate), methods of data collection and analysis
- Results: Include numerical and/or textual data. This should be kept to a minimum and should not include tables or figures. For qualitative analyses briefly describe your findings (e.g. identified themes, categories).
- Conclusions: State the conclusions that can be drawn from the study (including for future research, practice, policy and/or theory)
For case studies or case report please include the following headings:
- Objective: state whey this cases is reported (what is special about it)
- Case report: Briefly describe the case
- Discussion: Briefly discuss the implication of this case on practice
- If you wish to include key words and references; they must be included in the body of your text and within the 400 word count
- Abbreviations should be spelled out, in parenthesis, in its first use in the abstract
- If your abstract has been accepted for either oral or e-poster then at least one of the named authors will need register and pay the conference registration fee in full by 15 Jan 2020 in order for the abstract to be presented
- The scientific committee reserves the rights to reject any submission
Please also read our Abstract Submission FAQs before submitting your abstract.
Please contact the congress secretariat if you have any further questions.
Phone: +971 (0) 4 311 6300
Office Hours: Sunday to Thursday | 09:00 to 18:00 | Dubai Local Time (GMT +4)