Location: Royal Hospital
Cost: US $208
Timings: 08:15 - 13:30
This is interactive gynaecology ultrasound workshop will give attendees exposure to the stepwise method of performing gyane ultrasound examination. It includes lectures and videos which deal with common gynaecological conditions where ultrasound examination is crucial in diagnosis and management.
At the end of the workshop participants:
- Will have sufficient knowledge to handle the ultrasound machine, proper orientation of the transducers with the imaging planes and cardinal movements of the probe and interpretation of images.
- Gain knowledge in the interpretation of images in various gynaecological conditions such as abnormal uterine bleeding, fibroid uterus, adenomyosis, uterine anomalies, spectrum of ovarian and other adnexal masses.
- Will have demonstration of 3D and 4D ultrasound in various gynaecological conditions especially uterine anomalies.
- Dr Mala Sibal (India)
- Dr Haider Jan (UK)
- Dr Noor AL Mandhari (Oman)
- Dr Vijayalakshmy Das (Oman)
- Dr Maryam Al Shabibi (Oman)
Welcome and introduction
Basic pelvic scan with tips and tricks
Evaluating myometrial pathologies on ultrasound
Solving the dilemma of a thickened endometrium
Evaluation of adnexal masses based on IOTA guidelines
Role of 3D ultrasound in diagnosis of congenital uterine anormalies
Questions and answers
*may be subject to change