Cost: US $208
Timings: 08:30 - 13:00
Half day hands-on programme on simulators, providing clinical tips and skills in performing hysteroscopic procedures.
Aims to provide an evidence-based overview of current day practice of hysteroscopy as well as its specific use in the different subspecialties of gynaecology.
- Describe various fluid media and electro-surgery in hysteroscopic procedures.
- The use of hysteroscopy in different subspecialties of gynaecology.
- Provide guidelines when to perform Office hysteroscopy vs Inpatient hysteroscopy.
- Provide an understanding of correct surgical indications and techniques of hysteroscopic procedures.
- Provide sample hands-on practice starting from introduction to the instruments with assembly to different procedures like resection
- Complications and trouble-shooting
- Dr Khaldoun Sharif (Jordan )
- Prof. Ahmed AbdulGadir (Qatar)
- Dr Ian Harley (UK)
- Dr Dr Maha Al Khadouri (Oman)
Local Facilitators (Oman)
- Dr Rahma AlGhabshi (Lead)
- Dr Dr Sheikha Al Abri
- Dr Dr Muna Al Badi
Introduction and Overview - Dr K Sharif
Hysteroscopy: instruments, analgesia and anaesthesia and set-up - Prof Ahmed
Hysteroscopy in menstrual disorders - Prof Ahmed
Hysteroscopy in reproductive medicine - Dr K Sharif
Hysteroscopy in oncology - Dr Ian Harley
Complications of diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy - Dr Maha Al Khadouri
Q & A
Hands on training
*may be subject to change