Beware fraudulent websites
Fraudulent and unauthorised websites are offering RCOG World Congress accommodation and online registrations to delegates and exhibitors.
Online registration for RCOG Congress is only ever provided through this official RCOG website.
Please also be vigilant and book accommodation either via this website, or directly with a hotel or a reputable hotel booking site.
Registration fees (inclusive of credit card charges)
See here for further details of registration types
* Anyone practising in band B and band C countries below is eligible for the Low Resource Countries delegate rate. This rate is not open to anyone resident in band A countries and you are not eligible if you are originally from one of these countries but now living, practising or studying in a band A country. Find out more and a list of countries here.
What is included in the registration?
Congress full registration includes:
- Access to all scientific sessions and exhibition hall for all three days at the 2020 RCOG World Congress
- Access to exhibition and poster area
- Lunch and refreshments
- Access to Congress materials including Congress app
- Entry to the Welcome Reception, Wednesday 25 March 2020
- Entry to the Opening Ceremony and Drinks Reception, Thursday 26 March 2020.
- CPD credits for full attendance
Terms and Conditions
- Registrations are confirmed only upon receipt of payment.
- Registration fee applies as per the date of payment.
- If the payment is made within 10 days to the event date, a proof of payment or a credit card/letter of guarantee will be required.
- Should your payment not be received 10 days prior to the event, RCOG reserves the right to cancel your pre-registration.
Cancellation and Refunds
- Any cancellations and request for refunds must be received in writing by the Congress Secretariat (email@example.com). It is the responsibility of the delegate to ensure that the Congress Secretariat has received the written cancellation.
- On or before 12 January 2020 – Full refund less an administrative fee of USD 75.00
- After 12 January 2020 - We regret that no refund can be made after this time, although name substitutions can be made at any time up to 27 February 2020.
- No refunds will be given for non-attendance.
- In the unlikely event the Congress is cancelled by the RCOG, we regret we are unable to refund any delegate travel and/or accommodation costs that have already been incurred by the delegate, or any administration charges relating to cancellation of travel tickets or accommodation.
Letter of Invitation for Visas
Delegates who require a letter of invitation to attend the Congress should write to the Congress Secretariat. Please note that a letter of invitation should not be considered as an official invitation covering fees and other expenses. Letters of invitation will only be issued upon receipt of a registration form and full payment.
Letters of invitation can ONLY be issued to delegates attending the Scientific Congress; not accompanying persons.