Registration fees (inclusive of credit card charges)
See here for further details of registration types
* Anyone practising in band B and band C countries below is eligible for the Low Resource Countries delegate rate. This rate is not open to anyone resident in band A countries and you are not eligible if you are originally from one of these countries but now living, practising or studying in a band A country. Find out more and a list of countries here.
What is included in the registration?
Congress full registration includes:
- Access to all scientific sessions and exhibition centre for all days at the 2021 RCOG Virtual World Congress
- Access to exhibition and poster area on our dedicated platform
- Access to over 100 hours of content
- Fee paying delegates will have access to content for three months post-event, to support your ongoing learning
- Watch Congress content at a time, and in a location, that suits you
- Dedicated support on our premium platform, featuring state-of-the-art user interface and production
- Connect and engage with peers from around the globe
CPD/ CME credits for full attendance
Terms and Conditions
- Registrations are confirmed only upon receipt of payment.
- Registration fee applies as per the date of payment.
- If the payment is made within 10 days to the event date, a proof of payment or a credit card/letter of guarantee will be required.
- Should your payment not be received 10 days prior to the event, RCOG reserves the right to cancel your pre-registration.
Cancellation and Refunds
- All cancellations must be received in writing by the Congress Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is the responsibility of the delegate to ensure that the Secretariat has received the written cancellation
- On or before Monday 10 May 2021: Full refund less an administrative fee of £50.00
- After Monday 10 May: We regret that no refund can be made after this time, although name substitutions can be made at any time up to the day prior to the event
- No refunds will be given for non-attendance.
- In the unlikely event the Congress is cancelled by the RCOG refunds will be given in line with the RCOG Events cancellation policy
- RCOG cannot accept responsibility for poor delegate internet connection or delegates' own technical difficulties on the day of the event therefore no refunds will be given for such circumstances