Registration fees (inclusive of credit card charges)
See here for further details of registration types
* Anyone practising in band B and band C countries below is eligible for the Low Resource Countries delegate rate. This rate is not open to anyone resident in band A countries and you are not eligible if you are originally from one of these countries but now living, practising or studying in a band A country. Find out more and a list of countries here.
What is included in the registration?
Congress full registration includes:
- Access to all scientific sessions and exhibition centre for all days at the 2021 RCOG Virtual World Congress
- Access to exhibition and poster area on our dedicated platform
- Access to over 100 hours of content
- Fee paying delegates will have access to content for three months post-event, to support your ongoing learning
- Watch Congress content at a time, and in a location, that suits you
- Dedicated support on our premium platform, featuring state-of-the-art user interface and production
- Connect and engage with peers from around the globe
CPD/ CME credits for full attendance
Terms and Conditions
- Registrations are confirmed only upon receipt of payment.
- Registration fee applies as per the date of payment.
- If the payment is made within 10 days to the event date, a proof of payment or a credit card/letter of guarantee will be required.
- Should your payment not be received 10 days prior to the event, RCOG reserves the right to cancel your pre-registration.
Cancellation and Refunds
- All cancellations must be received in writing by the Congress Secretariat at email@example.com. It is the responsibility of the delegate to ensure that the Secretariat has received the written cancellation
- On or before Monday 10 May 2021: Full refund less an administrative fee of £50.00
- After Monday 10 May: We regret that no refund can be made after this time, although name substitutions can be made at any time up to the day prior to the event
- No refunds will be given for non-attendance.
- In the unlikely event the Congress is cancelled by the RCOG refunds will be given in line with the RCOG Events cancellation policy
- RCOG cannot accept responsibility for poor delegate internet connection or delegates' own technical difficulties on the day of the event therefore no refunds will be given for such circumstances
Terms and conditions for 2021 Virtual World Congress prize draw
- There will be 3 winners only, selected at random from the following groups:
- UK members
- International members
- To qualify for the prize draw, members or non-members must complete their registration for Virtual World Congress 2021 by Monday 5 April 2021.
- The UK winner will be resident and working in the UK having paid a UK RCOG membership fee.
- The overseas winner will be resident and working outside of the UK, having paid an international RCOG membership fee.
- The non-member winner can be anyone who doesn’t hold Fellow, Member, Trainee or Associate membership with the RCOG. However, they will have to have an account on the RCOG website and update their details as required below.
- Winners will receive a full refund of their RCOG Virtual World Congress 2021 registration fee. This does not include iPoster fees payable by abstract submitters.
- The winners will hold a valid and current email address with the College (please check your details under 'My account').
- The winners will hold a valid and current postal address with the College (please check 'your details under 'My account').
- This prize cannot be substituted in any way.