To continue to support healthcare professionals globally, we want to provide a format accessible to all.
Following the positive feedback to our 2021 Virtual World Congress, we will again offer a state-of-the-art virtual experience, with content on-demand for up to six months post-event.
Full information about the format and registration will be announced in due course.
Is Congress for me?
World Congress is a global event covering the entire spectrum of women’s healthcare, we encourage anyone with an interest in women’s health to register. This includes:
- Consultants, specialists and SAS/Trust doctors
- Trainees, specialist trainees, house officers, medical officers, PhD students and clinical fellows
- Sexual and reproductive health practitioners
- Academics and researchers
- Medical students and foundation year doctors
- Midwives, nurses, anaesthetists and sonographers
- Allied healthcare professionals and general practitioners
For all enquiries regarding RCOG World Congress 2022 contact Rapiergroup, our Congress secretariat.
You can browse FAQs and get in touch with the team by phone, live chat and email via our dedicated help centre.