We have developed a new mechanism so that you can download an archive of your old CPD data for safekeeping.
Please follow the instructions carefully:
1. Please log on to your old CPD ePortfolio in the usual way, with your website login, following this link:
2. At the top of each page of your old CPD ePortfolio, you will find a ‘DOWNLOAD MY ARCHIVE’ link.
3. The archive is in the form of a ZIP file and contains all the data that you have recorded in your old CPD ePortfolio. You will find a summary of the old CPD Programme Framework (with an explanation of the CPD categories) and a folder for each of your CPD cycles, with:
- a Contents page
- a Cycle Analysis page per cycle
- a yearly list of your CPD activities
- all the CPD documentary evidence that you have attached to your CPD ePortfolio, by year and cycle – (the evidence is saved in a subdirectory within the relevant CPD cycle)
4. If you have saved your Personal Development Plans in your CPD ePortfolio, you will also find these in a subdirectory called ‘pdp’, saved in the relevant CPD cycle.
5. If you have kept a revalidation log (ie appraisal summaries, outcomes of patient and colleague questionnaires) you will find this and associated documentary evidence in a ‘revalidation’ directory.
6. Some doctors have recorded CPD activities which do not fall within a particular CPD cycle. All information about these are saved in a directory called ‘outside cycle activities’.
7. If you make new entries in your CPD ePortfolio, your archive will be updated. Please allow at least 30 minutes for the new updated archive to be created. Please note that you will no longer be able to make new entries from September 2021.
8. Please note that it will not be possible to transfer your old data archive in to the new CPD ePortfolio. Please save the archive locally in your computer
Please be reminded that from September 2021 the CPD ePortfolio will become read-only until 31 December 2021. From 1 January 2022 the old CPD ePortfolio will no longer be available.
If you have any questions, please contact the CPD team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 020 7772 6307 or 020 7772 6283.