Introduction to CPD
The introduction to CPD provides general information about CPD, including:
- Who should participate in CPD
- How the RCOG supports CPD
- Who can participate in the RCOG’s CPD programme
- The link between CPD and revalidation
How to register for the RCOG’s CPD programme
The CPD registration page outlines:
- How to register for the RCOG’s CPD programme
- Benefits of registering on the RCOG’s CPD programme
The CPD ePortfolio page explains how to use the RCOG’s CPD/Revalidation ePortfolio, which we provide to all participants on our CPD programme.
TOG CPD questions
The TOG CPD questions page explains how to claim knowledge-based assessment credits via the questions published in the College’s CPD journal, The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist.
Advice for CPD providers
The advice for CPD providers page provides guidance for external organisations who provide CPD activities and resources.
Which ePortfolio should I use?
If you are unsure which ePortfolio to use please read the RCOG guidance on how to choose the right ePortfolio.