6. Cytological and molecular techniques for prenatal diagnosis
Dr Kelly Cohen from Leeds General Infirmary Hospital delivered her lecture at the Fetal Medicine and Advanced Antenatal Care course on 24 May. View the lecture.
7. Talking about miscarriage – FREE Lecture
Ms Ruth Bender-Atik from Miscarriage Association delivered her lecture at the Early Pregnancy and Emergency Gynaecology on 18 March. View the lecture.
8. Eardley Holland Medal Lecture: Evolution in screening for Down’s syndrome
Professor Kypros Nicolaides from King´s College Hospital delivered his lecture at the Annual Professional Development Conference on 24 November 2015. View the lecture.
9. Tranexamic acid in management of obstetric haemorrhage
Professor Ian Roberts from the London School of Tropical Medicine delivered his lecture at the Masterclass in the Management of PPH course on 23 February. View the lecture.
10. Surgical management of distal tubal disease
Professor T C Li from the Prince of Wales Hospital and The Chinese University of Hong Kong delivered his lecture at the Reproductive Surgery in the Era of ART conference on 13 September. View the lecture.
Benefits of online lectures
- obtain CPD credits for watching the lectures
- adopt a more flexible approach to learning
- save money to use for other educational activities
- avoid travel time, staying in hotels and being away from home
- keep in touch with the latest advances in your field if you live outside the UK or find it difficult to travel to the RCOG to attend conferences
Access all the online lectures
There are currently several hundred lectures and talks available on the StratOG website, which you can access any time, anywhere. Simply log-in to the StratOG website, purchase the relevant course, and take advantage of the benefits of online lectures.