This meeting endeavours to provide answers to the most commonly asked and most difficult questions in the management of post reproductive health.
The meeting will closely follow the recommended syllabus and is suitable for the theoretical component of the BMS/RCOG ‘Menopause’ Advanced Training Skills Module (ATSM) and the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare Advanced Menopause Certificate.
Who should attend?
- Trainees in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and in Sexual Health
- Sub-specialist Trainees in Reproductive Medicine/Community Gynaecology
- SAS Doctors
- Consultants in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- General Practitioners, Practice Nurses and Specialist Nurses
- Community Gynaecologists
- Recognise the ways in which the menopause can affect quality of life and long term health
- Target investigations according to each clinical scenario
- Individualise hormonal and alternative therapeutic regimens that best suit your patient
- Manage patients with menopause related problems confidently
- Identify and fully comprehend key research in the field of post-reproductive Health
- Use the course as the theoretical component of the RCOG ATSM
- Obtain the BMS/FSRH Advanced Menopause Certificate
Mr Haitham Hamoda FRCOG, London
Mr Nick Panay FRCOG, London
Mr Mike Savvas FRCOG, London
Honorary Director of Conferences
Mr Philip Toozs-Hobson FRCOG, Birmingham
Honorary Deputy Director of Conferences
Mr Andrew Sizer FRCOG, Shrewsbury