This virtual event uses a unique blend of lectures, interactive case discussions and demonstrations to showcase the full spectrum of urodynamics.
It is an excellent development opportunity for both UK and international doctors to hear the latest clinical advancements in this area.
- Apply good practice guidance in urodynamics
- Enhance your understanding of equipment and scientific principles underpinning urodynamics
- Understand application and limitation of urodynamics in different groups of patients
- Ability to interpret patterns, recognise artefacts and formulate a report on urodynamics
- Learn when and how to refer on complex investigations
This course is recognised for the urodynamics component of the Urogynaecology (pre 2011 syllabus) and the Urogynaecology and Vaginal Surgery (January 2011 syllabus) Advanced Training Skills Modules (ATSMs). This course is valid for three years, and must be completed prior to completion of the practical component of the ATSMs.
“The course was fantastic! It covered the material that was understandable, with plenty of opportunity for questions.” – Previous delegate
Who should attend
- UK O&G consultants and trainees
- SAS doctors
- International doctors working in women’s health
- Continence advisors
- General practitioners
- Members of the pharmaceutical industry
- Specialist nurses
Dr Karen Ward MRCOG, Manchester
Honorary Co-Directors of Conferences
Mr Philip Toozs-Hobson FRCOG, Birmingham
Mr Andrew Sizer FRCOG, Shrewsbury