This is a clinical update meeting aimed at all Clinicians and Allied Health Professionals involved in the management of the subfertile couple.
There is comprehensive coverage of management of the infertile couple from initial assessment and endocrinology to tertiary level assisted conception treatment. The expert speakers have been chosen to provide the latest evidence based information in this rapidly developing area.
Delegates retain the option of registering for full 4-day course or either of the 2-day courses.
- The first two days provide a comprehensive overview of subfertility, reproductive endocrinology and reproductive surgery. This is suitable for the theoretical component of the ‘Subfertility and Reproductive Health’ ATSM.
- The second two days provide a detailed understanding of Assisted conception techniques including role of the regulator, laboratory and clinical aspects. This completes the requirements of the ATSM as well covers the Subspecialty program requirements. Controversial areas such as PGT-A and Adjuvant treatments will be discussed. The course will closely follow BFS training module on Assisted Conception.
- Claim a maximum of 12 CPD points for each of the 2 days, with a total of 24 points for the full 4-day attendance at this meeting.
Who Should Attend
- All Trainees and Consultants in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Fertility Nurses, Laboratory Scientists, Fertility Counsellors and Managers
- Associate Specialists, Staff Grades, Specialty Doctors, Trust Doctors
- General practitioners
Mrs Uma Gordon FRCOG, Bristol
Honorary Co-Directors of Conferences
Mr Philip Toozs-Hobson FRCOG, Birmingham
Mr Andrew Sizer FRCOG, Shrewsbury