This virtual meeting is designed to address current obstetrics medicine issues across all specialties with specific relevance to obstetrics.
The progreamme features internationally renowned speakers, with lectures and breakout groups to develop and refine your operative obstetric and gynaecological skills. To enhance your learning experience and assist flexible learning, lectures will be made available online to you after the event, so if you have to miss a lecture you can catch up when it suits you.
This course is recognized for the theorectical component of the Obstetrics Medicine ATSM, and will also be of value to clinicians with a maternal medicine and high-risk obstetrics practice.
- Intetract with colleagues and speakers from around the globe
- Enhance your obstetric medicine knowledge
- Listen to internationally renowned speakers providing key updates on current issues
"Excellent course with a good variety of topics. All presenters were knowledgeable and presentations were clear." - Previous delegate
Who should attend
- All clinicians in obstetrics and gynaecology
- All trainees and consultants in anaesthesia with an interest in maternal health / maternal critical care
- Those who are registered, or who plan to register for the Obstetric Medicine ATSM
- Consultants with an obstetric medicine/high-risk obstetric practice
- Trainees wishing to broaden their knowledge of obstetric medicine
- High-risk/specialised midwives with an interest in obstetric medicine
Professor Fionnuala McAuliffe FRCOG, Dublin
Dr Ken Hodson MRCOG, Newcastle upon Tyne
Honorary Co-Directors of Conferences
Mr Philip Toozs-Hobson FRCOG, Birmingham
Mr Andrew Sizer FRCOG, Shrewsbury