This virtual course is designed to update global healthcare professionals on the latest developments in the clinical practice of early pregnancy and emergency gynaecology management. In particular, this meeting supports the dissemination and discussion of principles of evidence-based practice in the field.
The programme has been designed for flexible learning, meaning delegates will learn from an expert faculty how to manage problems confidently, discover key research and understand the latest updates in the field.
97% of 2021 delegates said this virtual course met their personal development needs.
“It was very well organised, managed to keep our interest and definitely a good value for money”
“It has been excellent opportunity for your international members to attend conferences, which may not have been possible otherwise”.
On-demand accessible learning
Our state-of-the-art virtual events platform allows you to access all content for three months post-event.
This means you can watch from wherever you are in the world and at a time convenient for you. Your on-demand access means no programme clashes, and saves on travel time and extra arrangements.
This is an excellent, bite-sized approach to learning which supports flexible and accessible educational content for doctors globally.
- Manage common early pregnancy and emergency gynaecology problems confidently
- Target investigations according to each clinical scenario
- Organise care for women with early pregnancy and emergency gynaecology problems
- Identify and fully comprehend key research in the field of early pregnancy and emergency gynaecology
- Complete the theoretical component of the Acute Gynaecology and Early Pregnancy ATSM
Who should attend
- All clinicians in obstetrics and gynaecology
- Nurse specialists
- SAS/Trust doctors
- Primary care physicians with a special interest in acute gynaecology
- Ultrasonographers wishing to extend their clinical knowledge
Dr Emma Kirk MRCOG, London
Miss Jackie Ross FRCOG, London
Honorary Director of Conferences
Mr Andrew Sizer FRCOG, Shrewsbury
Honorary Deputy Director of Conferences
Mr Dudley Robinson FRCOG, London