This virtual course brings together the latest cutting-edge research with clinical updates on current and emerging issues in subfertility and assisted conception.
It is suitable for global clinicians and allied healthcare professionals involved in the management of the subfertile couple, but is also suitable for those with an interest in subfertility and assisted conception.
Internationally renowned experts will provide updates on the latest innovations through an interactive mixture of lectures and interactive evidence-based discussions. They will provide comprehensive coverage on the management of the infertile couple from initial assessment and endocrinology to tertiary level assisted conception treatment.
To facilitate flexible learning delegates have the option of registering for the full four-day course, or either of the two-day courses.
Management of subfertility
- Day one and two provide a comprehensive overview of subfertility, reproductive endocrinology and reproductive surgery
- This is suitable for the theoretical component of the ATSM on Subfertility and Reproductive Health
- Day three and four provide a detailed understanding of assisted conception techniques including the role of the regulator, laboratory and clinical aspects
- This completes the requirements of the ATSM as well covers the subspecialty program requirements and will closely follow the BFS training module on Assisted Conception
On-demand accessible learning
Our state-of-the-art virtual events platform allows you to access all content for three months post-event.
This means you can watch from wherever you are in the world and at a time convenient for you. Your on-demand access means no programme clashes, and saves on travel time and extra arrangements.
This is an excellent, bite-sized approach to learning which supports flexible and accessible educational content for doctors globally.
97% of virtual delegates of this course in 2021 found that it met their personal development
9 out of 10 delegates said that their practice will change as a result of attending this course
“Brilliant course, really up to date and fantastic presentations and a good variety of speakers.”
- Identify key strategies for learning from a comprehensive overview of subfertility and reproductive endocrinology
- Gain confidence in the management of the infertile couple
- Explore controversial areas such as PGT-A and adjuvant treatments
- Complete the requirements for the ATSM on Subfertility and Reproductive Health
- Supplement your knowledge of the BFS training module on Assisted Conception
- Network with your peers working in subfertility and assisted conception
Who should attend
- All clinicians in obstetrics and gynaecology
- Global clinicians with an interest in subfertility
- Fertility nurses, laboratory scientists, fertility counsellors and managers
- General practitioners
Mrs Uma Gordon FRCOG, Bristol
Dr Neelam Potdar FRCOG, Leicester
Honorary Director of Conferences
Mr Andrew Sizer FRCOG, Shrewsbury
Deputy Honorary Director of Conferences
Mr Dudley Robinson FRCOG, London