Attend the first RCOG/BMFMS Maternal Medicine Conference in Dubai to receive updates on the latest developments and address current maternal medicine issues across all medical subspecialities with specific relevance to obstetrics.
The conference has a format of lectures and workshop sessions to address topical maternal medicine issues.
The early bird discount has been extended for RCOG members, so book your place today!
- Receive up-to-date information on management of common and complex medical problems in pregnancy
- Receive advice on formulation of maternal medicine management plans
- Participate in case discussions to facilitate learning on the interaction of multidisciplinary teams
- Complete the theoretical component of the RCOG Advanced Fellowship Programme in Maternal Medicine (ATSM)
- Claim a maximum of 10 CPD/CME credits for full attendance at this meeting
To view the programme and to book your place please visit http://www.ibcme.com/maternalmed/ or contact our partner IBC on +971 56 505 5289.
Professor Fionnuala McAuliffe FRCOG, Dublin
Mr Jason Waugh MRCOG, Newcastle upon Tyne
Honorary Director of Conferences
Mr Nick Panay MRCOG, London
Honorary Deputy Director of Conferences
Mr Philip Toozs-Hobson FROCG, Birmingham
Great Room 3 & Falcon Ballroom, Le Meridien Hotel, Airport Road, Dubai, UAE
How to book
Please visit the IBC website for information on cost and how to book for this meeting