For all candidates, please note that the deadline for applications has now passed.
For any queries regarding the Part 1 MRCOG exam, please contact the exam department at email@example.com.
You will be able to apply online, paying by credit or debit card using the form below once you have signed into the website. Please note this form is only visible once you have signed in.
If you have previously attempted the Part 1 MRCOG exam, you will already have a permanent six-digit College registration number. If you cannot remember this number, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and date of birth and we will be happy to locate the number for you.
If you wish to apply by postal application, accompanied by a bank draft, please request a form from the exam form request page.
Forgotten your log-in details?
If you’ve forgotten your log-in details, or can’t remember if you already have an account with us, please do not create a new account – if you create a new account, you will be unable to book a place on this exam. Please follow the instructions below:
- If you’ve registered on the College website before but can’t remember your password, please use the forgotten password link
- If you can’t remember your log-in details, please contact the RCOG web team at email@example.com or +44 20 7772 6225
- If you can’t remember if you already have an account with us, please contact the RCOG web team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 20 7772 6225
- The deadline for postal resit applications is midnight 30 November 2016 (GMT)
- The deadline for online resit applications is 5pm 1 December 2016 (GMT)
Candidates applying by post must submit their complete application before the closing date; application envelopes post-marked on or after the closing date will not be accepted.
Please read the information for all candidates and the privacy statement before completing the form below.