The Part 3 MRCOG examination is only open to applicants who have passed the Part 2 MRCOG. For Part 3 exam regulations please follow the link here.
Please note whilst every effort is made to accommodate each candidate with their chosen venue, we reserve the right to allocate candidates to another centre. If, for any reason, a preferred centre does not run or is oversubscribed, candidates will be allocated to another centre. Please note a supplementary fee is charge at our overseas centre and details of how to pay will be sent with your entrance ticket once your place has been confirmed.
The fee for this exam event is:
- For candidates sitting the exam in the UK (irrespective of the candidate’s nationality), the fee is £441
- For candidates sitting the exam outside the UK (irrespective of the candidate’s nationality), the fee is £368
From 1 January 2018 onwards, there will be an additional administration charge of £10 for those who do not pay their exam fees online, e.g. pay over the telephone, by cheque or bankdraft. If you pay online then there is no extra charge.
If you are unable to make a payment online, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 772 6210 to make manual payment.
How to book
- Sign into the RCOG website
- Return to this page
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the booking form, which will appear once you are logged in
- You will be able to apply online, paying by credit or debit card using the form below once you have signed into the website. Please note this form is only visible once you have signed in.
Forgotten your log-in details?
If you’ve forgotten your log-in details, or can’t remember if you already have an account with us, please do not create a new account – if you create a new account, you will be unable to book a place on this exam. Please follow the instructions below:
- If you’ve registered on the College website before but can’t remember your password, please use the forgotten password link
- If you can’t remember your log-in details, please contact the RCOG web team at email@example.com or +44 20 7772 6225
- If you can’t remember if you already have an account with us, please contact the RCOG web team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 20 7772 6225
Please revisit the exam webpages for a reminder of the application closing dates.
After the closing date no amendments can be made to your application, nor may you withdraw, postpone or change your examination centre.
The regulations state that candidates who withdraw their application for a particular exam after the closing date, or who fail to appear, shall forfeit the exam fee. This means the College can’t refund your entry fee after an exam’s closing date and your candidature for the exam will remain. If you fail to attend the exam, your entry will not be counted as an attempt.
Please read the information for all candidates and the privacy statement before completing the form below.