This 3-day course is the final preparation before candidates sit the Part 1 MRCOG exam. This programme refreshes candidates on all components of the exam syllabus, which were delivered in the preparatory course. There is extensive, daily, exposure to typical exam questions with practice on single best answers (SBA) sessions plus top tips and techniques for taking the exam.
During the course you will:
- Become familiar with the part 1 MRCOG syllabus and exam structure
- Revise the key areas of the part 1 MRCOG syllabus
- Practice large number of typical exam questions
- Become confident with the various types and formats of the exam questions
- It offers a comprehensive course of lectures, given by UK MRCOG 1 faculty and covering all components of the syllabus.
- In some courses local lecturers who have undergone training and are experienced will present the talks. These will be tailored to address the exam syllabus.
- Extensive, daily, exposure to typical exam questions
- Serves to focus and direct revision for the exam
- Advice from the Examinations Department of the RCOG are considered
International Course Convenors of the MRCOG Part 1 Revision Courses
Dr Matthew McKernan MRCOG, Dublin
Dr William Forson MRCOG, Dumfries
Honorary Director of Conferences
Mr Nick Panay FRCOG, London
Honorary Deputy Director of Conferences
Mr Philip Toozs-Hobson FRCOG, Birmingham