This revision course is aimed at candidates preparing for the next Part 2 MRCOG exam. It focuses on polishing your exam techniques to improve your chances of passing the written papers. Developed and taught by experienced MRCOG Examiners, this course reflect the new format and standards of the Part 2 MRCOG written exam from September 2016. You will hear about the exam question formats and will have ample opportunity to practice Single Best Answer Questions (SBAs) and Extended Matching Questions (EMQs). This course will map the RCOG core curriculum and the examination syllabus, and you will also have lectures from experts about current developments and hot topics in key curriculum areas.
We recommend you book early to avoid disappointment. There are a maximum of 30 places.
Who should attend?
- Candidates sitting the July 2018 Part 2 MRCOG exam
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Gain familiarity with the new format of the part 2 MRCOG written papers
- Understand the standard of the required knowledge
- Understand core O&G topics in relation to UK practice
- Understand training within the NHS
Sant Parmanand Hospital, 18 Alipur Road, Civil Lines, Delhi 110054
Dr Nirmala Agarwal