This 4-day course is an introduction to the Part 1 MRCOG exam; our comprehensive programme of lecture covers all components of the exam.
Delivered by experienced lecturers the talks are tailored to address the exam syllabus. There is coverage of typical exam questions with daily practice papers plus general advice about preparing for and taking the exams.
During the course you will:
- Become familiar with the part 1 MRCOG syllabus and exam structure
- Revise the key areas of the part 1 MRCOG syllabus
- Practice large number of typical exam questions
- Become confident with the various types and formats of the exam questions
- It offers a comprehensive course of lectures, given by UK MRCOG 1 faculty and covering all components of the syllabus.
- In some courses local lecturers who have undergone training and are experienced will present the talks. These will be tailored to address the exam syllabus.
- Extensive, daily, exposure to typical exam questions
- Serves to focus and direct revision for the exam
- Advice from the Examinations Department of the RCOG are considered
Oriental Garden Hotel, 6 Dong Zhi Men Nan Street, Beijing, China
International Convenors of the MRCOG Part 1 Revision Courses
Dr Matthew McKernan MRCOG, Ireland
Dr William Forson MRCOG, Dumfries
Local Course Organiser
Dr Sun Yingchun