This Part 3 Practical Course will give delegates a unique opportunity to practise and rehearse the clinical tasks set down in the new MRCOG Part 3 oral examination.
There will be two different circuits, each with 14 active stations where you will receive individual feedback after each of the tasks from the examiners, some of which will use local role players and lay examiners.
There will also be workshop-based sessions incorporating communication skills with patients and colleagues, issues of patient safety, applied clinical knowledge and information gathering using different task materials to increase the delegate’s exposure to more questions.
Videos of different tasks types will be presented and discussed. Exposure to these activities will help delegates reflect on individual strengths and identify areas for improvement and further practise.
Places on this course are strictly limited to 56 and will be allocated on a ‘first-come-first-serve’ basis.
- To describe the structure and format of the MRCOG Part 3 examination
- To reproduce the components parts of the blueprint matrix of the MRCOG Part 3
- To relate the five clinical skills domains to clinical situations from the 14 modules of the MRCOG Part 3 Syllabus at an ST5 level of competence
- To identify personal strengths and weaknesses in the clinical skills domains exposed during the course, identify good and unsatisfactory performances
- To reflect on how to improve individual performances prior to the examination
Who should attend?
- Candidates who have passed the MRCOG Part 2 written examination and plan to sit the next MRCOG Part 3 Examination
Grand Excelsior Hotel, Bur Dubai, Dubai UAE
Dr Ashok Chaturvedi
Honorary Director of Conferences
Mr Philip Toozs-Hobson FRCOG, Birmingham
Honorary Deputy Director of Conferences
Mr Andrew Sizer FRCOG, Shrewsbury