Location: King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, London, SE5 9RS
- Ms. Sadia Bhatti (Obstetric Consultant)
- Dr. Andre Vercueil (ITU consultant)
This is an excellent opportunity to have an update and learn from experts, about management of complex and high risk maternity cases.
- Understanding complex medical and surgical situations in maternity care and their management in HDU/ITU settings
- Increase level of understanding for obstetric and midwifery staff in managing of these complex cases
- Multidisciplinary team working alongside different specialties and ITU colleagues for maternity staff
- Understanding principles of ITU care
- Update on Care of the critically ill woman in childbirth; enhanced maternal care 2018
- Overview of NICE guidelines 2019, Intrapartum care for women with existing medical conditions or obstetric complications.
Who should attend:
- Obstetric consultants and trainees
- SAS doctors
This is an advertisement for an event which is neither organised by nor endorsed by the RCOG. All enquiries should be directed to the organiser of this event.