This 2-day conference is devoted to the practice of exenterative surgery. This meeting should be of particular interest to pelvic cancer surgeons, radiologists, pathologists, anaesthetists and clinical nurse specialists and to those currently involved in managing patients with recurrent pelvic cancer.
Conference will include:
- Surgical case selection
- Which operation for which patient
- Current practices in different disciplines
- Role of Pathologist and Radiologist
- Perioperative management – role of CNS/ANP
- Surgical innovations
- Reconstructive surgery
- Managing post op morbidity
- “Adjuvant treatment” after exenteration (**10 CPD points accredited by the Royal College of Physicians)
This is an advertisement for an event which is neither organised by nor endorsed by the RCOG. All enquiries should be directed to the organiser of this event.