Designed with members of the National Maternity Review, this conference demonstrates how services can become safer, more personalised, kinder, professional and more family-friendly.
Bringing together national leaders and innovative projects from across the country, learn how local organisations are implementing the Review's recommendations and giving women greater control and more choices.
View the full programme online.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr David Richmond, President, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Baroness Julia Cumberlege CBE, Chair, National Maternity Review
- Professor Jacqueline Dunkley‐Bent, Head of Maternity, Children and Young People, NHS England
- Sarah-Jane Marsh, Chief Executive, Birmingham's Children's Hospital and Birmingham Women's Hospital, and Chair, Maternity Transformation Programme Board
- Elizabeth Duff, Senior Policy Adviser, The National Childbirth Trust (NCT)
- Dr Elizabeth Goodyear, Joint Commissioning Lead and Clinical Lead for Maternity, Newham Clinical Commissioning Group