This two-day meeting will look foster a collaborative environment where knowledge is shared and innovative ideas are presented to further the advancement of safe women’s healthcare.
Nationally and internationally recognised speakers will cover the principles of risk management, complaints, incident investigation and litigation in healthcare.
- Day 1 will cover general principles, management and sequelae of incident investigation that will be relevant across women’s healthcare
- Day 2 will provide the opportunity for break-out sessions to attend relevant workshops, a topical debate and recent case-law updates from NHS Resolution
There will be opportunities to network with your colleagues throughout the event and exchange thoughts and ideas.
- Identify key strategies for learning from challenges and best practice
- Garner insight into the coroners’ process
- Reflect on topical case law updates relevant to O&G
- Develop your knowledge with workshops relevant to your area of interest
- Network with peers, share ideas and best practice for improving safety in women’s healthcare
Who should attend
- Any professionals with healthcare, risk management and legal backgrounds with an interest in patient safety in women’s healthcare
Dr Jyoti Sidhu MRCOG, London
Professor Tim Draycott FRCOG, Bristol
Dr Denise Chaffer
Honorary Co-Directors of Conferences
Mr Philip Toozs-Hobson FRCOG, Birmingham
Mr Andrew Sizer FRCOG, Shrewsbury