This exclusive free member webinar will address the impact of the pandemic on education and training opportunities across the UK, with a focus on MRCOG exams and restoration of training.
Join Sue Ward, RCOG Vice President for Education, to discuss the current issues impacting education and understand what the College is doing to support trainees and trainers.
- Updates on MRCOG Part 1 and 2, and the roll out of computer-based testing
- Overview of MRCOG Part 3 delivery
- Understand the recovery plans for gynaecological surgery training at national, regional and local levels.
- Updates on the continued progress of ePortfolio development
- Navigate 2021 ARCPs and understand what the GMC curriculum derogations to thetraining matrix mean in practice
Please note: this webinar is free to attend and is exclusive for RCOG Fellows, Members, Trainees and Associates.
For more information on RCOG membership, please visit the Membership pages.
Bookings for this webinar will close at 5.30pm on Wednesday 28 April
Please note, we are unable to provide certificates of attendance for this webinar.
For any queries regarding this webinar, please contact: