One Day Essentials is a series of one day online conferences – broadcast live - providing expert specialist clinical training and essential information. These conferences are recorded live and the sessions will be available for delegates to access freely for six months from the webinar date.
Join the RCGP on Thursday 4 February 2021 for a one day interactive online conference covering a range of clinical Women's Health topics.
This year the one day essentials on women’s health will cover a range of subjects relevant to the work we provide in primary care with a focus on how to optimise the opportunities for delivering care via remote means. Dr Anne Connolly and a group of leading expert speakers, who either work in primary care or are closely associated with primary care will focus on essential information, latest evidence, practical tips and take-home messages to help improve practice and patient outcomes.
This event is run in collaboration with the Primary Care Women’s Health Forum (PCWHF) and The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG).
- A range of practical ideas about how to improve service delivery to women
- Improved knowledge of how to diagnose and manage several significant women’s health conditions
- Greater insight into a range of key women’s health topics
Presentations will address the viability of remote consultations and provide guidance on how to best diagnose and treat patients in a socially distanced world.
- Pregnancy and COVID-19
- Vulval disease
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Ovarian cancer
- Postnatal examination
- Dr Anne Connolly, RCGP Women's Health Champion, GPwER in Gynaecology, accredited as a Hysteroscopist, FSRH trainer.
- Dr Julie Oliver
- Dr Christine Corrin
- Dr Sarah Gray
- Dr Jo Mountfield
- Miss Bini Ajay
- Mr Vivek Nama
- Dr Carrie Ladd