The RCOG World Congress will be held from 20 – 22 June 2016 at the International Conference Centre (ICC) in Birmingham UK.
Join 2,000 colleagues from around the world and hear leading experts in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology deliver an exciting, cutting-edge scientific programme.
Workshops on Sunday 19 June at the ICC, Birmingham
Are you unable to attend the full RCOG Congress 2016? Keen to participate in some of the Congress, update your knowledge in specialist areas of clinical practice and network with your peers?
On Sunday 19 June, the RCOG will run pre-Congress workshops at the ICC, Birmingham. We are offering you the opportunity to register just for the pre-congress workshops!
There will be full day and half day workshops which will run from 9:30 – 18:30. Places are limited, we encourage early registration.
Places are available for the following workshops:
- Workshop 1 - Surgical management of miscarriage
- Workshop 2 - How can you use ultrasound to manage labour ward problems?
- Workshop 3 - Basic obstetrics and gynaecology ultrasound scanning
- Workshop 4 - Getting published: An author workshop from BJOG
- Workshop 5 - Clinical problem solving - reproductive medicine and benign gynaecology
- Workshop 6 - Managing post-partum haemorrhage
- Workshop 7 - Clinical problem solving - care of menopausal women
- Workshop 8 - Diagnosis and repair of acute 3rd and 4th degree anal sphincter tears
- Workshop 9 - Hysteroscopy: state of the art
- Workshop 10 - Perinatal audit
- Workshop 11 - Leading Safe Choices: Saving women and girls
- Workshop 12 - RCOG Global Health Workshop
For more information and to secure your place today for any of the workshops visit the RCOG Congress website.
RCOG World Congress 2016 – Main announcement
Scientific programme, pre-congress workshops, breakfast sessions, social programme and registration information.
Abstract submissions for RCOG World Congress 2016 have now closed. We are delighted to announce that we received a record number of submissions – almost 2000! The top 500 abstracts will be published in an online supplement to BJOG.
With a record number of abstracts submitted, demand for the Congress is likely to be high. Book now to secure your place at the RCOG World Congress 2016.
- New for 2016: Start early and attend our pre-congress workshops and breakfast symposiums
- Listen to topical talks and sessions designed and delivered by 15 UK Specialist Societies in O&G
- Hear from broadcaster and clinical anatomist, Dr Alice Roberts, discussing ‘The Origins of Us and the Human Story’
- Attend exciting plenary sessions
- Supports revalidation in the UK and claim CPD points
Plus! The programme will feature five simultaneous streams with a wide variety of topics, enabling you to tailor the programme specifically to your own interests and clinical practice.
Registration – Now Open!
To register visit the RCOG World Congress 2016 website.
Should an institution wish to carry out a bulk registration, a group registration form will be available on request.
- 20-22 June 2016 – RCOG World Congress, Birmingham UK
For enquiries about the RCOG World Congress 2016 please contact Hampton Medical:
- Rapier House, 4-6 Crane Mead, Ware, Hertfordshire SG12 9PW, UK
- +44 (0) 1920 88 5162