The meeting provides a forum for learning the basics of healthcare risk management, learning from patient safety incidents and sharing good practice.
It is in its 20th year. Participants in past meetings have come from across the UK, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Canada.
During this conference you will have ample opportunity to network with colleagues in safety and quality improvement, and to develop ideas for research and innovation.
Who should attend?
- SAS doctors
- Midwives and nurses
- Clinical governance leads, including risk managers and claims/complaints managers
- Academic research staff
- Medico-legal professionals
After attending this meeting you will
- Gain familiarity with theoretical foundations and practical problems relating to risk management
- Cover aspects relating to clinical governance in the RCOG core curriculum
- Acquire knowledge relevant to a leadership role in clinical governance
- Pick up numerous tips for safe clinical practice
Mr Leroy Edozien LLB FRCOG, Manchester
Honorary Director of Conferences
Mr Philip Toozs-Hobson MRCOG, Birmingham
Honorary Deputy Director of Conferences
Mr Andrew Sizer FRCOG, Shrewsbury