The RCOG Northern Professional Development Conference is aimed at providing an authoritative update on clinical problems relevant to the specialty of obstetrics and gynaecology. It will provide a similar programme, but in an alternative venue to the Annual Professional Development Conference held in London each year.
Expert speakers will give an overview suitable to colleagues in all subspecialties, as well as generalists. The meeting also provides an opportunity to have informal discussions with College officers.
UK Specialist Societies will be hosting parallel breakout sessions, enabling you to tailor your attendance according to your interests. It is an ideal opportunity to meet colleagues from all specialities and catch up with developments in science, clinical practice and medical politics, as they affect obstetrics and gynaecology.
- Hear the full spectrum of recent advances from experts in their field, deliberately tailored for a diverse audience
- Provide an update on current medical politics
- Learn about College activities
- Claim up to 18 CPD credits for full attendance at this meeting
Who Should Attend
- All Consultants and SAS Doctors in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- The meeting is aimed at practising specialists, and is designed as an update rather than as a basic introduction
Chair of Organising Committee
Dr Sarah Vause FRCOG, Manchester
Professor Richard Edmondson FRCOG, Manchester
Dr Rohna Kearney FRCOG, Manchester
Dr Raj Mathur FRCOG, Manchester
Dr Jenny Myers MRCOG, Manchester
Honorary Co-Directors of Conferences
Mr Philip Toozs-Hobson FRCOG, Birmingham
Mr Andrew Sizer FRCOG, Shrewsbury