This one-day virtual course has been designed to increase your knowledge and understanding in the management of Massive Obstetric Haemorrhage (MOH).
Delivered by leading experts, the interactive course will cover a wide variety of topics including the role of tranexamic acid, advances in imaging modalities for morbidly adherent placenta disorders, and a hands-on workshop with practical clinical tips on uterine compression sutures, selective devascularisation and balloon tamponade.
Our online courses are designed to be interactive, with opportunities for Q&A and peer-to-peer discussion.
To enhance your learning experience and further assist flexible learning, content will be made available online to you after the event, so if you can catch up when it suits you.
- Understand the use of tranexamic acid in MOH
- Enhance your knowledge on imaging modalities for placenta accreta spectrum disorders
- Learn how trauma surgeons manage massive haemorrhages
- Learn about the role of selective devascularization techniques
- Develop hands-on skills for interventions such as uterine compression sutures, abdomino-pelvic packing and balloon tamponade
- Complements the Labour Ward Lead ATSM for senior trainees
94% of delegates in 2019 agreed the course met their personal development needs
Who Should Attend
- Senior Trainees (ST4-7)
- Staff Grades, Staff Doctors, Trust Doctors and Associate Specialists
Mr Wai Yoong FRCOG, London
Mr Mahantesh Karoshi MRCOG, London
Mr Wasim Lodhi FRCOG, London
Mr Ramesan Navaratnarajah MRCOG, London
Honorary Co-Directors of Conferences
Mr Philip Toozs-Hobson FRCOG, Birmingham
Mr Andrew Sizer FRCOG, Shrewsbury