Our virtual Annual Professional Development Conference aims to provide an authoritative update on clinical issues and current affairs in women’s health. Our carefully designed programme means expert speakers will give overviews suitable to colleagues working in all areas of O&G.
New virtual platform
Our new virtual platform provides delegates with a state-of-the-art virtual experience which enhances your professional development. Features include:
- Flexibility: Content will be recorded and viewable on demand for up to 3 months after the event
- Engage: Connect with delegates from around the world through a specially designed meeting hub
- Interactive: Take part in delegate discussion forums, live Q&As and polls
- Discover the latest advancements in the specialty from global experts, which has been deliberately tailored for a diverse audienc
- UK specialist societies will host parallel breakout sessions, giving you the opportunity to personalise your experience based on your own specialist interests.
- Hear more about the latest College activities through informal discussions with RCOG Officers
Who should attend?
- All consultants and SAS/Trust doctors in O&G
- The meeting is aimed at practicing specialists, and is designed as an update rather than as a basic introduction
- Some experience as a senior level obstetrician and gynaecologist is an advantage, although post-MRCOG trainees (especially subspecialist trainees wanting to keep up to date with other subspecialties) will also find the meeting useful
Course Organisers and Honorary Co-Directors of Conferences
Mr Philip Toozs-Hobson FRCOG, Birmingham
Mr Andrew Sizer FRCOG, Shrewsbury