The RCOG Annual Professional Development Conference is aimed at providing an authoritative update on clinical problems and current affairs relevant to the specialty of obstetrics and gynaecology.
Expert speakers are asked to give an overview suitable to colleagues working in all areas of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. The meeting also provides an opportunity to have informal discussions with College officers.
The UK Specialist Societies will be hosting parallel breakout sessions, giving you the opportunity to attend four breakouts sessions according to your own special interest.
It is an ideal opportunity to meet colleagues and catch up with developments in science, clinical practice and medical politics, as they affect obstetrics and gynaecology both nationally and internationally.
- Hear the full spectrum of recent advances from experts in their field, which has been deliberately tailored for a diverse audience
- Provide an update on medical politics and current affairs
- Learn about College activities through an informal discussion session with College Officers
Who Should Attend
- All Consultants and SAS Doctors in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Some experience as a senior level obstetrician and gynaecologist is an advantage, although post MRCOG Speciality Trainees (especially subspecialist trainees wanting to keep up to date with other subspecialties) will also find the meeting useful
- The meeting is aimed at practicing specialists, and is designed as an update rather than as a basic introduction
Course Organisers and Honorary Co-Directors of Conferences
Mr Philip Toozs-Hobson FRCOG, Birmingham
Mr Andrew Sizer FRCOG, Shrewsbury