The 13th Annual Scientific meeting of the BSGI offer the opportunity for all specialists with an interest in gynaecology and imaging related to Clinical Practice to update on academic developments in the field and discuss hot topics in clinical practice.
The aim of the ASM is to provide a focused day of clinically relevant talks across a range of areas including gynaecological oncology, benign gynaecology and early pregnancy. The ASM provides the opportunity to present academic work and trainees are especially welcome.
This meeting is eligible for 6 CPD points.
After the meeting you will have updates in key areas of imaging in:
- Benign gynaecology imaging and managemt
- 3D/4D scan in gynaecology and pelvic floor
- Early pregnancy imaging and preterm labour
- Relevant imaging in complex contraception and community gynaecology
- Imaging in termination of pregnancy service
- Imaging of Placenta Accreta Spectrum and surgical intervention
Who should attend
- Consultants in Gynaecology and Obstetrics
- O&G trainees
- Sonographers and Specialist nurses
- Radiology consultants and trainees with an interest in gynaecological imaging
Honorary Director of Conferences
Mr Philip Toozs-Hobson FRCOG, Birmingham
Honorary Deputy Director of Conferences
Mr Andrew Sizer FRCOG, Shrewsbury