This year's virtual programme, in collaboration with BSUG, is filled with expert speakers to bring you up-to-date on the latest clinical issues and current affairs including:
- Surgery for urinary incontinence
- Current issues in pelvic floor surgery
- Innovations and complications
- The posterior compartment
- Native tissue uterine prolapse repair
- Management of the apex
Each demonstration will use high-definition videos. After each session there will be a round table discussion with the opportunity to quiz the experts on surgical technique and evidence presented.
This course is recognised for the ATSM in Urogynaecology and will be desirable for subspecialty trainees in urogynaecology
Please note: This course will be delivered through an online collaborative platform which creates a guest profile for all participants. As part of this profile, the name and email address of the participant will be visible to all participants within the secure course classroom. This is a requirement of use of this platform so permission to share this information will be gathered during the registration process.
- Understand the indications, techniques, management and prevention of complications of surgery
- Enhance your knowledge of the techniques, evaluation, audit and governance in urogynaecology
Hear from our virtual attendees
I really appreciated this being online.
I am happy to travel but this is very convenient, gives us the opportunity to attend more courses.
Who should attend
Anyone interested in enhancing their surgical techniques and discovering the latest developments in urogynaecology including:
- consultants and trainees in O&G
- subspecialty trainees in Urogynaecology
- trainees undertaking the urogynaecology ATSM
Dr Pallavi Latthe FRCOG, Birmingham
Honorary Co-Director of Conferences
Mr Philip Toozs-Hobson FRCOG, Birmingham
Mr Andrew Sizer FRCOG, Shrewsbury