This one-day virtual course has been designed to increase your knowledge and understanding of clinical research methodology and research governance.
Delivered by research experts, the interactive online course will cover a wide variety of topics including how to engage the public in research and how to become directly involved in NIHR and industry portfolio trials.
Our high-quality online courses are designed to be interactive, with opportunities for Q&A and peer-to-peer discussion.
To enhance your learning experience and further assist flexible learning, lectures will be made available online to you after the event, so if you have to miss a lecture you can catch up when it suits you.
- Enhance your knowledge of clinical research methodology
- Understand how to engage with clinical networks
- Become able to participate as an investigator in portfolio research studies
- Learn how to undertake a critical review of a research topic
“This was a great course. It was very informative and well structured.” – Delegate, 2018
Who should attend
- All O&G doctors with an interest in academic training at any stage during their specialty training programme
- Clinical and research midwives and nurses
- NHS consultants and doctors keen to develop their clinical research skills and knowledge
- Trial coordinators and researchers involved in women’s health research
Professor Dilly OC Anumba, MBBS FWACS FRCOG MD LL.M (Medical Law), Sheffield
Professor Andrew Horne FRCOG, Edinburgh
Professor Shakila Thangaratinam MRCOG, Birmingham
Honorary Co-Directors of Conferences
Mr Philip Toozs-Hobson FRCOG, Birmingham
Mr Andrew Sizer FRCOG, Shrewsbury