This meeting aims to update delegates on current issues and clinical practice regarding female sexual problems, particularly with respect to pelvic floor function.
Approaching these issues with a holistic approach, physical, psychological, and pharmacological therapies will be reviewed. Current themes in the range of care expected of health care professionals in pelvic health will be explored.
Learn about the latest developments and hear presentations on how to manage sexual issues and understand the work of related health care professionals. This varied programme includes renowned speakers and will stimulate thought and discussion.
Accredited certification can be obtained for the RCOF training portfolio.
- Obtain familiarity with presentation, prevalence and classification of female sexual problems
- To assess the impact of common gynaecological problems on female sexual function
- To gain confidence in initial management of female sexual problems, including how to discuss them
- Obtain knowledge of the basic tenets of management of female sexual problems
- Ability to organise multispeciality and multiprofessional working for the holistic care of women with sexual problems
Who should attend
- Consultants and trainees in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Consultants and trainees in Female Urology
- Health care professionals treating sexual problems
- Nurses and physiotherapists with an interest in this field
- SAS Doctors
Miss Claudine Domoney MRCOG, London
Honorary Co-Directors of Conferences
Mr Philip Toozs-Hobson FRCOG, Birmingham
Mr Andrew Sizer FRCOG, Shrewsbury