Adolescents represent one quarter of the world’s population with their specific health needs being increasingly recognised.
The BritSPAG training day will give an overview of how to assess a child or adolescent, and will cover some of the more common gynaecological conditions affecting young girls.
The Annual Conference covers details of advances in the rapidly changing field of Paediatric and Adolescent Gynaecology (PAG).
The multidisciplinary nature of paediatric and adolescent gynaecology is reflected in the invited speakers, providing an opportunity to learn from other disciplines.
This course is suitable for the theoretical component of the ATSM ‘Paediatric and Adolescent Gynaecology’.
Who should attend
- Consultants and Trainees in obstetrics and gynaecology
- Consultants and Trainees in Paediatrics and Paediatric Surgery, Endocrinology, Paediatric Urology
- Consultants and Trainees in Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Nurses with special interest in paediatrics and adolescent gynaecology
- Psychologists, counsellors, social workers with a special interest in PAG
- SAS Doctors
Dr Pallavi Latthe FRCOG, Birmingham
Dr Joanne Ritchie MRCOG, Shrewsbury
Honorary Co-Directors of Conferences
Mr Philip Toozs-Hobson FRCOG, Birmingham
Mr Andrew Sizer FRCOG, Shrewsbury