The 13th BSGI Annual Scientific Meeting has been designed to provide delegates with in-depth update on the latest academic developments in gynaecological imaging.
A carefully designed programme features a variety of specialist speakers to support your professional development in both theoretical and practical skills. Topics covered include gynaecological oncology, benign gynaecology and early pregnancy.
This comprehensive course provides the opportunity to present academic work, perfect for anyone wanting to improve their presentation skills and showcase their work.
Key updates include
- Benign gynaecology imaging and management
- 3D/4D scan in gynaecology and pelvic floor
- Early pregnancy imaging and preterm labour
- Relevant imaging in complex contraception and community gynaecology
- Imaging in termination of pregnancy service
- Imaging of placenta accreta spectrum and surgical intervention
”This was a good course. I learnt a lot.” – Delegate, 2019
Who should attend
- All Clinicians in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- O&G Trainees
- Radiology consultants and trainees with an interest in gynaecological imaging
- Sonographers and Specialist nurses
Mr Joseph Iskaros, FRCOG, London
Dr Alan Treharne, MRCOG, Lampeter
Honorary Co-Directors of Conferences
Mr Philip Toozs-Hobson FRCOG, Birmingham
Mr Andrew Sizer FRCOG, Shrewsbury