This event aims to inspire and support anyone working to implement better quality and safety within their obstetrics and gynaecology services.
This one-day event is an excellent opportunity to hear from inspirational national leaders in improvement science on the latest initiatives, and to acquire skills and knowledge through participation in interactive workshops.
As well as hearing from plenary speakers, including Professor Sir Michael Marmot and Professor Trish Greenhalgh, attendees will be able to select breakout session on;
- Developing resilience and reducing burnout
- Evaluating efforts to improve quality
- Leadership skills
- Getting your QI work published
- Enhancing technical skills in quality improvement
The programme will offer fresh ideas and insights on improvement work, whether you are a committed and expeirenced improver, or new to this field.
- Be inspired by expert speakers and gain new insights and skills through practical workshops and discussion with those working in the field.
- Share experience and learn from expertise of others across multidisciplinary teams to improve the quality and safety of women’s health care in your unit.
- Claim a maximum of 6 CPD credits for full attendance at this meeting.
Who should attend
- Consultants, SAS doctors and trainees in obstetrics and gynaecology
- Gynaecology nurses
- Clinical governance and patient safety leads
- Clinical and medical directors
- Obstetric anaesthetists
- Health professionals involved in the provision of women’s health care
Ms Louise Thomas, Head of Quality Improvement, RCOG
Dr Simon Cunningham, Chair of RCOG Patient Safety Committee
Ms Geeta Kumar, Vice-Chair of RCOG Patient Safety Committee
Honorary Director of Conferences
Mr Andrew Sizer FRCOG, Shrewsbury
Deputy Honorary Director of Conferences
Mr Dudley Robinson FRCOG, London