Our virtual Annual Professional Development Conference aims to provide an authoritative update on clinical issues and current affairs in women’s health.
Our carefully designed programme means expert speakers will give overviews suitable to colleagues working in all areas of O&G.
Our virtual platform provides delegates with a state-of-the-art virtual experience which enhances your professional development. Features include:
- Flexibility: Content will be recorded and viewable on demand for up to 3 months after the event
- Engage: Connect with delegates from around the world through a specially designed meeting hub
- Interactive: Take part in delegate discussion forums, live Q&As and polls
- Discover the latest advancements in the specialty from global experts, which has been deliberately tailored for a diverse audience
- UK specialist societies will host parallel breakout sessions, giving you the opportunity to personalise your experience based on your own specialist interests.
- Hear more about the latest College activities through informal discussions with RCOG Officers
Mr Andrew Sizer FRCOG, Honorary Director of Conferences, Shrewsbury
Mr Dudley Robinson FRCOG, Deputy Honorary Director of Conferences, London