In March 2015 the MRCOG Part 2 Written exam will be changing its format. The two written papers will consist of Single Best Answer Questions (SBAs) and Extended Matching Questions (EMQs). The RCOG will be holding the first Part 2 MRCOG Revision Course in January 2015 at the College, which focuses on polishing your exam techniques to improve your chances of passing the NEW written papers.
Developed and taught by experienced MRCOG Examiners, you will have tutorials about the new exam question formats and ample opportunity to practise SBAs and EMQs. This course will map the RCOG core curriculum and the examination syllabus; you will also have lectures from experts about current developments and hot topics in key curriculum area.
We recommend you book early to avoid disappointment.
There are a maximum of 50 places.
Who should attend?
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Gain familiarity with the new format of the part 2 MRCOG written papers
- Understand the standard of the required knowledge
- Learn key aspects of the curriculum
- Dr Yasmin Sajjad MRCOG, Manchester
- Dr Anita Sanghi FRCOG, London
- Honorary Director of Conferences: Miss Ranee Thakar MD FRCOG, London
- Honorary Deputy Director of Conferences: Mr Nick Panay MRCOG, London